Assess the economic efficiency of (ICT) projects and
procurement activities (‘Business Case Development with WiBe 4.1’)
- Identifying the essential economic aspects of the project (scope – non scope), defining continuing and planning variants, planning process steps and milestones.
- Creating the project’s specific list of criteria for measuring monetary and non monetary impact (based on WiBe framework predefined sets of criteria)
- Planning data collection and data aggregation and assist in collecting data
- Taking care of QA quality assurance (data collection, verification, interpretation)
- Producing the project’s final version of WiBe economic efficiency assessment
- Documenting (and presenting) all relevant assumptions, calculations and conclusions which are needed by decision-makers
- Empower project team to update WiBe assessment and to develop new business case as needed
Your projects and plans are evaluated systematically,
standardized and transparently.